Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Christmas

Beaming over here.

GREAT evening. We went over and did a Christmas evening with friends.
They all LOVED their gifts, and my friends got me a Calphalon cake/dessert cookware and storage set. So I can bake cakes, brownies etc and have the Calphalon tupperware too! It's so lovely and perfect and very useful. I'm happy.

We trimmed another tree as a group, and played some fun board games. Even made some good hot chocolate.
It was fun, I laughed, and Wash assures me I did not make any social mis-steps tonight so I even feel a little bit good about going out to socialize.

It's a good day.

And I still have Wash at the end of the day. I really cannot ask for more.


2 comments:

  1. Hurrah -- I'm glad you had a nice time. Have a fantastic holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance that you need to secure a little sum it is best to go in for unsecured advances. Low intrigue auto credits are exceptionally advantageous to the individuals who don't claim any property or would prefer not to chance their property. These advances are likewise a shelter for those with terrible credit status. Car Title Loans Chicago

    ReplyDelete